Luxury Waterfront Amenities
On the Waterfront—
At Your Door
In South Florida there’s water, water everywhere but none more highly prized than Miami’s famed Biscayne Bay and Atlantic coastlines. And nowhere can you find more opportunities to experience aquatic diversions—or embrace the nautical lifestyle—than Monaco Yacht Club & Residences’ private marina. Offered exclusively to residents, this modern Miami Beach waterfront condo’s Intracoastal marina features twelve slips designed for large vessels.
Miami Beach’s Most Masterfully Conceived Waterfront Address Ushers in a New Wave of Appointed Amenities
Just a short, overhead cast away is every water sport under the tropical sun, from motor-yachting to sea kayaking, paddle boarding to deep-sea fishing, as well as scuba diving and snorkeling along North America’s only barrier reef. A boater’s happy haven, new condos in Miami invite water-lovers to cast off the bow lines and indulge in a world of pure, nautical leisure.
- Twelve marina slips, offered exclusively to residents
- Panoramic views of the Miami skyline from a 5,900 square foot rooftop terrace
- Rooftop pool, jacuzzi and sun deck with plush chaise lounges
- Shaded, rooftop lounge area with outdoor grill and chef’s table for entertaining
- Residents’ lounge featuring library and breakfast bar, curated by Lissoni®
- State-of-the-art-fitness center overlooking Biscayne Bay
- Exclusive beach access
For land-lovers, exclusive beach access is mere sandal steps away for residents of these luxury Miami Beach condos. Slip on your flip-flops, grab your sunscreen and take a short stroll past the open-air cafés and sea grape-lined dunes of Collins Avenue to Miami Beach’s most sublime shoreline. Accessible via Monaco Yacht Club & Residences’ exclusive point of entry, the miles-long swath of sand that edges the MiMo district is quieter, calmer and less crowded than beaches found to the south. Sunbathers, sunrise yogis and solitude seekers alike cherish this perfect peace and tranquility.